Why The Ombori Grid Is Your Choice For BOPIS Retail Enhancements
Ordering items online for pick-up in the store has been a common practice for years. Commonly referred to by industry insiders as BOPIS, or Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store, customers have quickly acclimated to the convenience of this process. As online ordering becomes more and more common, rising by more than 500% during the COVID-19 pandemic, expect this to remain continually in focus.
For businesses that have not yet integrated a BOPIS action strategy, now might be the time to consider booking an appointment with the Ombori Grid team.
What Does BOPIS Mean?
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store. The process has become so commonplace that many people don’t realize that it has become the most common form of online shopping! Companies like Home Depot and Best Buy have both embraced the process, improving sales while increasing their reputation with shoppers.
The BOPIS process directly empowers shoppers in a few key ways, providing them with the ability to view a live inventory as well as bypass shipping expenses. With the convenience of buying online and picking up at a nearby store, customers can fulfill orders without wasting excess time in your business. Additional features like curbside pickup only serve to enhance the experience even further.
Key Benefits to Implementing a BOPIS system
- Reduce Waiting Times
- Increase Sales
- Simplify the Sales Process
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Build Customer and Brand Loyalty
Effective BOPIS solutions can provide an immediate and actionable impact on a brand. To explore these benefits in person, consider what the Ombori Grid can do for you.
How Can BOPIS Innovate My Store?
Ombori Grid offers BOPIS solutions that can be quickly deployed and easily activated. Seamless integration for modern businesses, BOPIS solutions extend the eCommerce infrastructure. BOPIS solutions from Obori Grid can be configured to reflect not just your needs but the specific and unique traits revered by your clients.
How else can BOPIS help innovate your company? Let’s answer that question by highlighting a few key features of the Ombori Grid BOPIS system.
- Configure Pick-Up Information – The COVID-19 pandemic has made it all the more important that customer flow is controlled in and outside of buildings. Configure pick-up slots and availability for your business by basing it on sales history. Accommodate the needs of your shoppers rather than trying to blindly anticipate what they could need.
- Online Pickup Booking – Customers can choose the time and place that works best for them, providing a better experience for both parties while providing all integral details.
- Data Acquisition – Identify customers, provide key pickup details, and track inventory from the comfort of your BOPIS system. A mobile app is all that is necessary to undergo this entire process.
- Efficient Item Fulfillment – Best Buy has been able to integrate BOPIS into their core business strategy, developing a team that can fulfill online orders within 30 minutes of their appearance.
To bring these benefits to your brick-and-mortar business, consider working with Ombori Grid to develop the click-and-collect system that works best for your needs.